Hoi,
I know there are several Indian dictionaries and encyclopaedias for several
languages that are available under a free license or where the copyright
holder is seeking more exposure for its data / the language it has data
for. My point is that particularly translation dictionaries provide an
excellent basis for establishing a link to Wikidata and consequently such
efforts will bring the benefits I describe.
Thanks,
     GerardM