Subha and Wikimedians,

We will sharing a detailed note (blog post) and pictures. It was an
incredible experience over 4 days given the interest reciprocated by the
Museum leadership, staff and volunteers.

We had set the stage for a few exciting projects to follow.

Some links from the event:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/NM

Articles created (excluding user talk pages)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Collection_in_National_Museum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyan_chauper
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carved_wood_vahanas_in_National_Museum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_carved_tusk_depicting_Buddha_life_stories

WIP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Museum_(New_Delhi)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_Carved_Dashavtar (main article in Hindi
created by staff)

Translations into  Indic languages are welcome and invited.

A sample of some of the user talk pages the volunteers created to learn
editing in WP over 2 full days prior to embarking on museum articles:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Anwaraj
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aakritigupta92
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Saswatichaudhuri
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SHIVI_NAITHANI