Thank you Soujanyaa, that was indeed an impressive report and some
beautiful photos. Hopefully, I'll be around for the next event we have in
the mountains.

The village school project sounds promising and I look forward to joining
it once I'm back in Rakkar in March.

PS: Many thanks to the Chapter EC for their support to make this event
happen. Also Konarak and Santosh who were able to take time off from their
schedules to make the long journey to Himachal for the love of Wikimedia!

 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>
 <http://j.mp/ArunGanesh>