A great topic, I am particularly interested in!

I have worked some solid 3-4 months to compute almost all calendars of
Indian traditions. Part of my ambition is to create a page in every Indian
Wiki for each year of the  CE era, along with the corresponding calendars
in each Indian almanacs. This will involve a lot of references, computation
and 'wiki'fication of which, the first two parts are almost completed.

Let me keep a track of this thread. May we even form up a small project
group on this?