Hoi,

I have now fixed the entries for the months of the Bengalese calendar as
well. This [1] is what the Reasonator looks like in the Dutch language (it
falls back to English). Please change the "ne" in the URL to the language
code for *YOUR* language. This [2] is what it looks like in Wikidata.

In Wikidata you can easily add labels in *YOUR* language. Obviously
Nepalese is the most relevant language for this calendar but it makes sense
to have labels in any and all of the Indian languages.

If there are any issues or problems, please let me know.
Thanks,
      GerardM

[1]
http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=nl&q=Q15627529<http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=nl&q=Q4848673>