I haven't a single clue what all is happening out there, as you describe it
Gerard, but I'm realy happy you all are doing stuff which I think would not
have got done otherwise! Localisation, and creating the bare bone
infrastructure is not the flambouyant part of wiki-contributing but easily
one of the most important! Congrats, best wishes to all you guys out there,
including & especially Gerard! My thanks & encouragement! :)

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Omshivaprakash | Wikimedia <
omshivaprak...@wikimedia.in> wrote:

> Its really fun! Reasonator strings translated to Kannada :)
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Gerard Meijssen <
> gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hoi,
>>
>> There are a few more exciting bits to report:
>>
>>    - the userinterface of the Reasonator is now available in Malayalam
>>    and Telugu [1]
>>    - there is information about the Malayalam calendar
>>    - I have started to add information about the 60 year cycle in the
>>    Telugu calendar [2]
>>
>> Obviously you can join in the fun and help for instance with the
>> localisation of the user interface in your language [3] or help by adding
>> labels in your language. When your language is not yet supported in
>> Wikidata [4], let me know and I will see what I can do.
>> Thanks,
>>      GerardM
>>
>> [1] http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/test/?q=Q692&lang=ml
>> [2] http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2014/01/wikidata-telugu-years.html
>> [3] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reasonator/interface
>> [4] https://wikidata.org

> Omshivaprakash H L | ಓಂಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್.ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्
> Kannada SIG
> Wikimedia India Chapter
> [image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>

Warm regards,