hi,

We had our twenty fifth meetup of the Mumbai Wikipedia community today at
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. The venue was the place where we had our first meetup
in September 2010 and hence was a nostalgic venue.

We had an attendance of 5 community members. We know that it was short notice
but wish that more people had turned up. Our expenses for the meetup (coffee
and pastries) were covered for by CIS-A2K. We are thankful to them for the same.

We reminisced our journey from the first meetup, through Wikipedia 10
celebrations, the WikiConference India 2011, the Wiki Women Workshop in
November 2012 and acknowledged the role some of our members played in several
national efforts like GenderGap, Wiki Loves Monuments, opening up the textbooks
under an open license etc. We discussed some of the challenges we are facing in
the movement in India today. We had lots of fun! I hope the pics will be
uploaded onto the appropriate Commons category soon. We briefly considered
programmes we'd like to take up in 2014 as a community.

Whilst we celebrate our 25th meetup, we'd like to reach out to all community
members in Mumbai in thanking them for being part of an awesome community that
has contributed so much towards growing the Wikimedia movement in India in
their own ways. We hope you continue doing the same!

warm regards,
User:Prad2609

Pradeep Mohandas
How Pradeep uses email? - http://goo.gl/6v1I9