Greetings from Karachi to my follow Wikimedians in India.
I was actually thinking of writing a blog post for the WMIN chapter official
blog on the subjected issue. Wondering if such post even could be allowed to
posted on the blog. But I'll make sure you guys that its going to be a positive
post and cover the recent events happened on-wiki (English WP) between the
editors of both the countries.
The post will also cover if how the editors from both countries can co-operate
with each other and even have some kind of collaboration…

Also, if anyone would be interested to join me in writing the post, very much
appreciated because I'm not good in writing skills.
regardsSaqib
Wikimedia Pakistan User Group  and a
Wikivoyagerhttps://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/User:Saqib