Dear all,

 The edit counter tool for Women's History Month has been updated with the
list of participants and number of edits. Please have a look here:
http://wikiwomen.in/

If you have any comments or suggestions, please write to
Jeph<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jeph_paul>,
Harsh <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Harsh4101991> or
Aarti<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Rtdwivedi>
.