Hi,

@Srikant,
Add
'Category:Articles_created_or_expanded_during_Women's_History_Month_(India)_-_2014'
to the article & it will get picked up by the script. Its a hidden category.

@Pratik Lahoti
Edit count is far from a perfect measure of editor contribution :-). It is
just one of many metrics we could use. As such it also depends on an
editors style, small/frequent edits to few/big edits. Sorting the list by
edit count may not present the right picture. Would love to hear what you
think.

Jeph