Hi,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:20 PM, jeph <jephp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> @Pratik Lahoti
> Edit count is far from a perfect measure of editor contribution :-). It is
> just one of many metrics we could use. As such it also depends on an
> editors style, small/frequent edits to few/big edits. Sorting the list by
> edit count may not present the right picture. Would love to hear what you
> think.

Yeah, you are right. That would depend on the editor style. But as a
viewer, I din't find it cool actually seeing a pattern somewhat like
3..7...5...117...8! But again, you people have sorted it alphabetically,
which also makes sense. Makes me raise another question - If at all it
matters, how would we come to know the "top contributors" if edit count is
not the only metric? How will you be judging them?

--Pratik