Thank you Subhashish for the clarification,

I saw Muzammil using @cis-india.org email address and hence considered him
CIS employee. It seems that the organisational emails are provided to ex
employees as legacy or it might be my mistake in considering that an
organisational email account instead of a public one. Pardon me for my
ignorance.

Regards,
Dhaval