Dear Dhaval,

Thanks so much for your question. Access to CIS email id, admin privileges
on our website content management system, subscription to staff newsletter,
access to staff calendar etc. are only revoked when a ex-partner,
ex-staffer, ex-intern and ex-volunteer makes a request or there is grave
risk to our objectives. I could give you a list of ex-CIS folk with contact
details if you would like to verify this. We have mostly assumed good faith
since July 2008 :-)

When we articulate the same value in CIS's institutional ethos as "trust
everybody" or "amorphous institutional boundary". I will have a discussion
with Muzammil and the team to find out whether it would be advisable for
him to post using this id to the Wikimedia mailing lists.

With apologies for the confusion caused by our protocols,

Sunil