Why not wikimeedia cant grow without forighn funds.Almost all
technichal platforms  are developed+code is gnu licenced
And all most all contents in web is licenced under creative commons
licence. and in india we have 110 millions of population.So many
indians are trained in global standards.

I thinks this is a time to think a complete indian wiki.

This is what i felt that's all.

cheers.