Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 20:29:30 +0530
From: su...@mahiti.org
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: Re: [Wikipedia-gu] Urdu Wikipedia crosses
the 50, 000 mark

Dear Dhaval,

Thanks so much for your question. Access to CIS email id, admin privileges on
our website content management system, subscription to staff newsletter, access
to staff calendar etc. are only revoked when a ex-partner, ex-staffer,
ex-intern and ex-volunteer makes a request or there is grave risk to our
objectives. I could give you a list of ex-CIS folk with contact details if you
would like to verify this. We have mostly assumed good faith since July 2008 :-)

When we articulate the same value in CIS's institutional ethos as "trust
everybody" or "amorphous institutional boundary". I will have a discussion with
Muzammil and the team to find out whether it would be advisable for him to post
using this id to the Wikimedia mailing lists.

With apologies for the confusion caused by our protocols,

Sunil