Okay, now I've started this page
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014_in_Indiaand
I've asked for permission to create a new campaign page. Help is
requested to expand the commons page and get a few people to upload images.
;-) Since the campaign page hasn't been created yet, when uploading the
image, please add *{{Wiki Loves Earth 2014
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014>|in}} *to
the description; this will categorise the image into Category:Images from
Wiki Loves Earth 2014 in India.

Thanks and best regards,
Abhirami.

On 8 May 2014 13:34, manoj k <manojkmohanme03...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will Try To Upload some of my Clicks From Kerala.
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Abhirami G <abhirami...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I came across this thread today, after a little digging.
>>
>> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikilovesearth/2014-March/000004.html
>>
>> Is anyone else interested in participating this year? I haven't added
>> India to the list of participating countries to
>> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014 yet, so
>> I'd appreciate it if anyone else could do so. :)
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Abhirami.
>>

>> Manoj.K/മനോജ്.കെ
> www.manojkmohan.com

 The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the
easiest person to fool.

 --Richard P. Feynman

a.k.a. Clockery Fairfeld <https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/User:Clockery> on
WMF projects