Count me in for Malayalam and English. ;) Btw, is this limited to Wikipedia
only, or are all other projects included as well?

On 10 May 2014 15:09, Subhashish Panigrahi <subhash...@cis-india.org> wrote:

> I am in for Odia as well, evening editing :)
>
> Best!
> Subha
>
> On 10-May-2014, at 3:03 pm, రహ్మానుద్దీన్ షేక్ <nani1o...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I am in!
>

> On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
> srik.r...@wikimedia.in> wrote:
>
>> Count me in.
>> Do create a page for Indian participation where different languages can
>> list out.
>>
>> Sent from the touchscreen equivalent of a Nokia 1100, pardon the sender.
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
>> Treasurer.
>> On May 10, 2014 2:59 PM, "Ashwin Baindur" <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Okay, I'm game for an initial 50 edits, Pradeep! More if I have time
>>> later!

>>> --
>>> Warm regards,
>>>
>>> Ashwin Baindur

> With thanks & regards
> *Rahimanuddin Shaik*
> నాని
>

> [image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>
>  reachout
>
> ఒక విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి, ఎక్కడయితే ప్రతి మనిషి ఒక సంపూర్ణ
> విజ్ఞానభాండారాన్ని అందరితో పంచుకోగలడో, ఆ విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి. *అటువంటి
> విశ్వాన్ని నెలకొల్పడమే మా సంకల్పం.*
> తెలుగు వికీపీడియా : http://te.wikipedia.org
> A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
> *తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com <http://techsetu.com/>*

 The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the
easiest person to fool.

 --Richard P. Feynman

a.k.a. Clockery Fairfeld <https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/User:Clockery> on
WMF projects