Dear Hari,

I seriously refute the way you are wrongly interpreting my intentions. It is never my intention nor style of work to threaten anyone, least of all a Wikimedian friend like Ravi.

I was only making a legal point that we as a movement should look into and I have very clearly stated that we should take this concern on board. I have also amply stated that my interpretation is up for correction.

Ravi, if you think, event remotely, that I am trying to threaten you, I profusely apologize. If you or the community members think that I was wrong to take the Tamil Wiki 10 celebration example to illustrate a legal point [1], apologies for that too. I was only doing it to state a point without any intention of malice or wrong doing what-so-ever.

Cheers,
Vishnu

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:APG/Proposals/2013-2014_round2/The_Centre_for_Internet_and_Society/Staff_proposal_assessment#Additional_concern_that_should_be_taken_on_board