[..snip..]

On 14 May 2014 12:53, Vishnu <visdav...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm afraid that just the explanations may not suffice here as the
> concerns are serious in nature. I sincerely hope that you shall open up the
> documents for at least the sake of transparency.
>

> Please note that CIS has never kept its documents closed to open them
> again. CIS gets its financial and institutional documents scrutinized every
> year and reports to multiple authorities as part of various statutory
> compliances.

[...]

Noted.

Kindly make the following documents public:

   1. Information about the AGMs and elections held by CIS for its
   governing body for all these years.
   2. Latest copy of the Memorandum of Association as filed with the
   Registrar of Societies, Karnataka (as mandated by Clause 13 of the
   Karnataka Societies Registration act).
   3. The annual filings of CIS with the Registrar of Societies, Karnataka
   for all these years.
   4. The property ownership documents of the premises where CIS office
   works from.
   5. The MoU signed by CIS with WMF.
   6. The FCRA certification and compliance related documents.

Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net
http://twitter.com/hpnadig
http://flickr.com/hpnadig