Vishnu,

//Please note that CIS has never kept its documents closed to open them
again. //

//We had also thrown open all our document to the general public for
scrutiny during May 2013. I have written to members on this list and other
Wikimedia lists, inviting them to come and scrutinize all our documents
during this Open Week.//

Please let me know when is this open week for 2014.

I would like to come and have a look at the MoU you signed with WMF.

Since WMF is silent on answering crucial questions on the MoU, could you
please answer one question:

What is the exit clause for your working partnership with WMF?

Thanks,

Ravi