Why would someone threaten the other when writing an email for the first
time, without knowing their intention!

Yes, you threaten me, saying not to threaten when it was not a threat. As i
have mentioned earlier your understanding skills are very poor, and you
failed to understand the Wikimedia movement and the community in general.

I don't think that is required, everyone here is free to believe. And being
a volunteer, my words are hardly taken into consideration. And I just
wanted to let others know of your intentions towards the movement, an
apology is not going to fix the issue here.

Ansuman

>>> http://twitter.com/hpnadig