Dear Ravi,

On Wednesday 14 May 2014 01:02 PM, Ravishankar wrote:
Vishnu,

//Please note that CIS has never kept its documents closed to open them again. //

//We had also thrown open all our document to the general public for scrutiny during May 2013. I have written to members on this list and other Wikimedia lists, inviting them to come and scrutinize all our documents during this Open Week.//

Please let me know when is this open week for 2014.

It was done as part of the CIS's 5th anniversary. I am not sure if we will have a similar open week for 2014. But should we get the FDC funding, I would like to explore means by which the community can also take part in financially auditing the A2K expenses. We could discuss this separately, later?

I would like to come and have a look at the MoU you signed with WMF.
As stated earlier on this mailing list, we are unable to share this MoU as WMF has given us a clear instruction not to do so.

Since WMF is silent on answering crucial questions on the MoU, could you please answer one question:

What is the exit clause for your working partnership with WMF?

The Grant agreement is for two years.

Best,
Vishnu