On Wednesday 14 May 2014 02:11 PM, Hari Prasad Nadig wrote:
On 14 May 2014 12:53, Vishnu <visdav...@gmail.com
I'm afraid that just the explanations may not suffice here as the
concerns are serious in nature. I sincerely hope that you shall
open up the documents for at least the sake of transparency.
Please note that CIS has never kept its documents closed to open
them again. CIS gets its financial and institutional documents
scrutinized every year and reports to multiple authorities as part
of various statutory compliances.
Kindly make the following documents public:
1. Information about the AGMs and elections held by CIS for its
governing body for all these years.
2. Latest copy of the Memorandum of Association as filed with the
Registrar of Societies, Karnataka (as mandated by Clause 13 of the
Karnataka Societies Registration act).
3. The annual filings of CIS with the Registrar of Societies,
Karnataka for all these years.
4. The property ownership documents of the premises where CIS office
5. The MoU signed by CIS with WMF.
6. The FCRA certification and compliance related documents.
We do not have the property ownership documents (no. 4) as CIS does not
own the building. These are with the owners and we cannot provide them.
As stated on this list many times we cannot share the WMF Grant
Agreement (no. 5) without the explicit permission from WMF.
Rest of the documents could be made available. But the admin team is in
the middle of audit. Let me consult Sunil (he will return to office mid
next week) and get back on this.
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit