On 14 May 2014 16:20, Vishnu <visdav...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  We do not have the property ownership documents (no. 4) as CIS does not
>> own the building. These are with the owners and we cannot provide them.

In that case, you could perhaps provide the rental agreement made and
signed by CIS with the owner? And perhaps the electricity bill (which
specifies the name of the owner)?

> As stated on this list many times we cannot share the WMF Grant Agreement
> (no. 5) without the explicit permission from WMF.

Can a 'Society' do that? Shouldn't that be made public as per the law?

It is sad to know that MoU is being kept secretive and apparently seems to
be concealing something on purpose.

> Rest of the documents could be made available. But the admin team is in
> the middle of audit. Let me consult Sunil (he will return to office mid
> next week) and get back on this.

That would be too late, probably. It is very unfortunate to see a negative
leaning response as well.

If everything is in order, surely, there's nothing preventing you from
sharing it right away?

--
Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net