​Forwarded from my e-mail address on Wikipedia.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: attolippip <attolip...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: Wikipedia email
To: Clockery Fairfeld <clockery.fairfi...@gmail.com>
Cc: Aliona Zubchenko <5065...@gmail.com>, Aliona Zubchenko <
zubchenk...@ukr.net>

Dear Clockery,

there are 28 images already;)

to have a proper central notice, you are to add here:

- text of central notice:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014/CentralNotice#Text_of_CentralNotice
- landing page:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014/CentralNotice#Landing_pages
(a page on commons is okay, you can see
here<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014_in_Nepal>and
here<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014_in_Ukraine>examples
- choose the design:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014/CentralNotice#Designs

and you are to translate the templates, unless you are going to use English
as your primary language:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_header_Wiki_Loves_Earth_before
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_use_Wiki_Loves_Earth
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2014
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_header_Wiki_Loves_Earth_during
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Upload_campaign_header_Wiki_Loves_Earth_finished

can anyone join irc?
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23wikilovesearth

best,
antanana
for WLE International team

 you can have the contest running as it is till June 30, 2014. the pictures
> will be uploaded, i believe
> we shall make a post on our Ukrainian site about your country joining,
> there are enough Ukrainians going to your country ;)
>
> have you got any facebook page for the contest? a twitter account?
>
> and you are to subscribe to the list:
> wikilovesea...@lists.wikimedia.org
>
> i have CCed our international coordinator, Aliona, she will explain you
> the basic things
>
> do you have the lists of the natural monuments to take pictures of?
> you are to have a landing page - something that a banner will lead a
> curious reader to
> have you seen the international site? http://wikilovesearth.org/
> have you taken part in Wiki Loves Monuments? either as a participant or as
> a team member
>
> make sure to ask us as many questions as you need
>
> best,
> antanana

> >:
>
> Hmm, I think that would be best. No-one has uploaded anything so far
>> either, so I don't think that would make much difference. Thanks for
>> letting me know. :)
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Clockery Fairfeld a.k.a. Abhirami G.
>>

>> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Antanana <attolip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Clockery!
>>>
>>> you have written that the contest period for Wiki Loves Earth is May
>>> 1-31, 2014
>>> But only half of the month is left. Would you consider conducting the
>>> contest during June? there are several countries doing it in June
>>>
>>> best,
>>> antanana