Continuing the money matters topic on the other thread, I am wondering if
there is any control on the spending on the world tours of the techie guys
at WMF.

They move around so much and the output is so less compared to their
travel, i just have some nice laugh when I see their output reports on the
"Wikimedia Hackathons / Devcamps in India / Asia"

Probably, WMF can fund some startups in India who can do a much better job
in much less money.

OK. If some others are adding to this mail, lets generate more interest in
this topics.