Dear Vishnu,

There was nothing personal in my email and neither I demanded any
justification. What I expressed was my feeling regarding the trust in the 2
entities. Re-reading the quote of Asaf has not changed and I don't think
reading it over and over again is ever going to change my perception. Yes,
one thing is sure that more I read this quote, more I tend to lose the
trust (though i have no trust in it any more).

This quote and few other things relating to that have already been
discussed a few times so I am not going to start the discussion over it.

I still maintain my untrust on WMF, which certainly is not going to matter
to WMF at all me being a tiny fish in the vast ocean of cor.... ocean of
WMF.

Dhaval