Hi rahim,
a few pointers as a Wikidata editor.

Please wait till the results are out completely.
Wait for a while to ensure that atleast one article, in atleast one
language is created before creating a data item.

Why is this coming under the A2K?

Shouldn't it be a community event?

On 14 May 2014 20:30, రహ్మానుద్దీన్ షేక్ <nani1o...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As everyone is aware, Results of general elections are going to be
> announced on 16th of this month.
> In this regard, we are planning for a Wikidata labelathon for Indian
> parliamentarians who are declared win - constituency wise in these
> elections.
> This will involve creating label for each parliamentarian and a
> description that says which constituency, state and party that politician
> is from.
> This will ensure that each language has at least a single line about each
> of the elected public representatives.
> Those who are interested, please fill in your names in the event page here
> :
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Access_To_Knowledge/Events/Indian_Parliamentarian_Label-a-thon
> This project would run for 2 month period, and ensure that this labeling
> happens in all Indian languages.
> For any other help, please feel free to contact.
>
> --
> With thanks & regards
> *Rahimanuddin Shaik*
> నాని
>

> [image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>
>  reachout
>
> ఒక విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి, ఎక్కడయితే ప్రతి మనిషి ఒక సంపూర్ణ
> విజ్ఞానభాండారాన్ని అందరితో పంచుకోగలడో, ఆ విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి. *అటువంటి
> విశ్వాన్ని నెలకొల్పడమే మా సంకల్పం.*
> తెలుగు వికీపీడియా : http://te.wikipedia.org
> A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
> *తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com <http://techsetu.com/>*

Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
back.

Please sign this petition for Volvo buses in Coimbatore:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore