Hi ,

Please find the reply inline .
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM, రహ్మానుద్దీన్ షేక్ <nani1o...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As everyone is aware, Results of general elections are going to be
> announced on 16th of this month.
> In this regard, we are planning for a Wikidata labelathon for Indian
> parliamentarians who are declared win - constituency wise in these
> elections.

Small Doubt : Location is given as
//LocationAt your homes, over a cup of coffee!//

And you call it as A2K's event . Don't you think its taking undue credit
for the work which community is doing ?

> This will involve creating label for each parliamentarian and a
> description that says which constituency, state and party that politician
> is from.
> This will ensure that each language has at least a single line about each
> of the elected public representatives.
> Those who are interested, please fill in your names in the event page here
> :
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Access_To_Knowledge/Events/Indian_Parliamentarian_Label-a-thon
> This project would run for 2 month period, and ensure that this labeling
> happens in all Indian languages.
>

> For any other help, please feel free to contact.

I need a help . How is the metrics being set , for A2K driven wikidata
update and community driven wikidata updates ?

> --
> With thanks & regards
> *Rahimanuddin Shaik*
> నాని