done:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:India_Access_To_Knowledge/Events/Indian_Parliamentarian_Label-a-thon

request other community members to also engage in some constructive
discussion.

On 17 May 2014 11:17, రహ్మానుద్దీన్ షేక్ <nani1o...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sibi and Srikanth,
>
> Please use Wiki to do discussions. I would only answer there!
> This habit of doing discussions over Mailing lists is a bad practice.
> Do, the discussion over the talk page.
>

> On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 12:09 AM, sibi kanagaraj <civil.si...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> Please find the reply inline .
>>
>> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM, రహ్మానుద్దీన్ షేక్
>> <nani1o...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As everyone is aware, Results of general elections are going to be
>>> announced on 16th of this month.
>>> In this regard, we are planning for a Wikidata labelathon for Indian
>>> parliamentarians who are declared win - constituency wise in these
>>> elections.
>>>

>> Small Doubt : Location is given as
>> //LocationAt your homes, over a cup of coffee!//
>>
>> And you call it as A2K's event . Don't you think its taking undue credit
>> for the work which community is doing ?
>>

>>> This will involve creating label for each parliamentarian and a
>>> description that says which constituency, state and party that politician
>>> is from.
>>> This will ensure that each language has at least a single line about
>>> each of the elected public representatives.
>>> Those who are interested, please fill in your names in the event page
>>> here :
>>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Access_To_Knowledge/Events/Indian_Parliamentarian_Label-a-thon
>>> This project would run for 2 month period, and ensure that this labeling
>>> happens in all Indian languages.
>>>

>>> For any other help, please feel free to contact.
>>>

>> I need a help . How is the metrics being set , for A2K driven wikidata
>> update and community driven wikidata updates ?
>>

>>> --
>>>  With thanks & regards
>>> *Rahimanuddin Shaik*
>>> నాని
>>>

>>  Regards ,
>> Sibi
>>

>>>  [image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>
>>>  reachout
>>>
>>> ఒక విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి, ఎక్కడయితే ప్రతి మనిషి ఒక సంపూర్ణ
>>> విజ్ఞానభాండారాన్ని అందరితో పంచుకోగలడో, ఆ విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి. *అటువంటి
>>> విశ్వాన్ని నెలకొల్పడమే మా సంకల్పం.*
>>> తెలుగు వికీపీడియా : http://te.wikipedia.org
>>> A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
>>> *తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com
>>> <http://techsetu.com/>*

> With thanks & regards
> *Rahimanuddin Shaik*
> నాని
>

> [image: File:Wikimedia India logo.svg] <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/>
>  reachout
>
> ఒక విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి, ఎక్కడయితే ప్రతి మనిషి ఒక సంపూర్ణ
> విజ్ఞానభాండారాన్ని అందరితో పంచుకోగలడో, ఆ విశ్వాన్ని ఊహించండి. *అటువంటి
> విశ్వాన్ని నెలకొల్పడమే మా సంకల్పం.*
> తెలుగు వికీపీడియా : http://te.wikipedia.org
> A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
> [...]

Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
back.

Please sign this petition for Volvo buses in Coimbatore:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore