I have already said myself that Vishnu misunderstood my words as a threat
when it was not. Mistaking my words he had said, what he had to say. And
later he had apologised in the same thread. That's why I said he has very
poor understanding skills. And also i have said already 'there is no point
accusing him, writing the email on the first place was a mistake by me'.

If that was not clear enough, let me say again. I'm dropping the allegation
against Vishnu.

Thanks Ravi.

Ansuman