Hi ,

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 11:17 AM, రహ్మానుద్దీన్ షేక్ <nani1o...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sibi and Srikanth,
>
> Please use Wiki to do discussions. I would only answer there!
> This habit of doing discussions over Mailing lists is a bad practice.

Sorry I never knew using mailing list was a "bad practise" . Could you
please let me know why its so ?
Any documented evidence or rule that I must not use mailing list for a
discussion which has started in mailing list . Please let me know .

It may be your own take that you will answer "only there" , then why
announce it in mailing list ?

> Do, the discussion over the talk page.

Am I supposed to take this as a "high handed order" from paid professional
to a community member ?

Nonetheless . The questions have been asked by Srikanth in talk page .
Waiting for the reply atleast there :)

-Sibi