Ravi,
with all due respect.
It's been 15 mails on this thread and there is nothing about what the
thread subject says: Kannada.
There is talk of Tulu, but no Kannada.

On 20 May 2014 01:49, Ravishankar <ravidre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pavanaja,
>
> Thanks for providing info regarding outcomes from your efforts in Tulu
> Wikipedia outreach and Kannada Wikipedia education program.
>
> I will provide a detailed response by tomorrow.
>
> Hey Srikanth and others,
>
> Doesn't matter if I asked for Tulu stats. I appreciate Pavanaj's efforts
> to highlight the outcome of their Tulu outreach work even if it is a
> passing mention from me.
>
> Ravi

Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
What goes around, may not necessarily come around, it may simply bounce
back.

Please sign this petition for Volvo buses in Coimbatore:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore