Hoi,
An empty item is different from an item without sitelink. See
WD:N<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:N> for
a view of the criteria. In short : there may be data statements about the
item, it might be notable if it is clearly referring to an identifiable
entity in the real world, and an absence of sitelink is nowhere sufficient
to delete it. TomT0m <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:TomT0m>
(talk<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User_talk:TomT0m>
) 10:29, 20 May 2014 (UTC)

Referring to the real world... Lok Sabha is real world I would say. I have
now created several new members of the Lok Sabha.
Thanks,
      Gerard