hi,

My only submission at this juncture is that if we as a community do not
have dialogue, then the Wikimedia movement in India will continue to be
swayed by the whims and fancies of the few (perhaps even ourselves,
included) rather than the views of the community that truly represents the
movement.

I am happy at the discussions and debates we've have had as this proposal
went through its various stages and I hope that this is a continuing
discussion that seeks to help the movement grow and take strong roots in
India.

warm regards,
Pradeep Mohandas

How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9