Dear all,

A couple of you wrote to me offlist, asking if the feministsindia list
mentioned below is a public one and if you could join.

Yes, this is a public list. If any Wikimedia women would like to join,
you're most welcome. It will certainly benefit from your participation, and
vice-versa.

The list is feministsin...@yahoogroups.com. If you can't subscribe directly
from the yahoo groups page, please write to the moderator: Ramlath Kavil,
ramlathka...@yahoo.co.uk

Alternately, let me know offlist and I'll send an email to the list, asking
that you be subscribed.

Best
Bishakha