Hi,

All projects under NME are supposed to be under FOSS license. (Some
open source/open knowledge license)

If you have contacts with the right people, please get them all
released under such license and make the source code available. Apart
from others, I am interested to know specifically about the AVIEW
project by Amrita University. That can be used for Audio-visual
conferencing/conducting AV lectures across remote classrooms.

Regards
-Sudhanwa

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Anivar Aravind
<anivar.arav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.