Dear fellow Wikimedians,

(this is important and a rare opportunity -- please do take a few moments
to read.)

I would like to draw your attention to a major piece of news:

The Wikimedia Foundation is convening a community consultation on the
future of Wikimedia work in India, to be held in October in Bangalore, with
significant representation from across India, the different projects, and
the different language communities.

Please see the following page on Meta for details, context, and to begin
discussion the delegates you would like to see participating.  All costs
will be borne by the Foundation.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Community_Consultation_2014

Let's try and keep discussion on the talk page of that page on Meta, so
everyone can follow, even people not on this list.

Also, your help in forward this widely, translating as necessary, etc.,
would be MUCH appreciated.  Again, this is an important opportunity, and we
need to ensure we get every community's attention.

I look forward to this conversation very much!

   Asaf

--
    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org