Dear Jayanth,

I sympathise with the position that you are in now. Knowing Moksh and
Pranav personally, I think their decision to quit has been made taking
these points into consideration. While it may be in your best
interests to stop them from leaving, I think you should also consider
their personal reasons for quitting at the moment and respect them.

The EC can easily co-opt two other members from the Chapter into the
Executive Committee for the short term to fill-in. I, myself, am
stopped from taking executive role by my current employment but I am
sure that there are many anxious members waiting for an opportunity to
serve the Chapter.

I just browsed through the MoA and it seems that any member of the EC
can resign for any reason whatsoever. There is no mention of accepting
or rejecting the same in the MoA. Also, as per the MoA, the Secretary
is empowered to take the role of the President in his absence.

I am sure that you and the remaining members of the EC can pull
through this difficult phase.

warm regards,
Pradeep

How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9