The community deserves an explanation as to why the somnolence of recent
months and a sudden unexplained resignation. You may have resigned but its
definitely your & Moksh's responsibility to actively cooperate and hand
over the baton which you did not carry to the finish line.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Pradeep Mohandas <
pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI. From the members list, I understand that Pranav has also quit from
> the Executive Committee of the Chapter.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From:* Pranav Curumsey <pra...@wikimedia.in>