On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Ashwin Baindur
<ashwin.bain...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The community deserves an explanation as to why the somnolence of recent
> months and a sudden unexplained resignation. You may have resigned but its
> definitely your & Moksh's responsibility to actively cooperate and hand over
> the baton which you did not carry to the finish line.

+100

I have been asking queries to the EC for many months now and nobody
has shown a courtesy even to acknowledge my mails. Apart from
answering queries, the members deserve and explanation of not
responding too.

btw,
If Pradeep is confident of the other 5 people in the EC, may I request
him to followup with them to respond to the queries raised on the
lists.

-Sudhanwa

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Pradeep Mohandas
> <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> FYI. From the members list, I understand that Pranav has also quit from
>> the Executive Committee of the Chapter.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Pranav Curumsey <pra...@wikimedia.in>
>> Date: 27 August 2014 20:06:29 IST
>> To: Wikimedia Members List <wmin-memb...@googlegroups.com>
>> Subject: [WMIN-Members] Fwd: That's all folks!
>>
>> FYI

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.