Hoi,
Ok.. so explain to me why the chapter is not able to provide funding for
viable projects. Do remember that the qualifiers for funding are
essentially the same; they have to pass the requirements of the WMF. When
the chapter has its own independent funding, it can allocate as it sees fit.

I seriously do not understand what drives you. I only notice negative
attitudes, I do not understand how you think a chapter should/could
operate. The only thing I notice is how you blame others for the woes of
the Indian chapter and as a consequence attack and thereby destroy
opportunities that become lost for now for India,
Thanks,
     GerardM