I did a mailto that list almost one month back. Then today its got delived
i dont know what exactly was happended.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Hari Prasad Nadig <hpna...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Viswa,
>
> Nobody actually *controls* the list. And none of the present moderators
> have any real need to do that.
>
> To answer your other questions:
> I'm the one who got this list started almost a decade back, so I've been a
> moderator since. Some prolific contributors namely Anirudh S B, Prashanth N
> S and Srikanth L were later added up as volunteers and have been helping
> out.
>
> No mails are going selectively passed or selectively discarded. The
> moderation flag has been activated for all newly subscribed email
> addresses. And going by the frequency at which sock puppet accounts seemed
> to be getting created on this list, I guess the moderation bit was enabled.
> Knowing how different the India list is, I have no qualms about that.
>
> It has truly been mundane everyday work for some active moderators who
> help clear the mess and they have done so all these years. It really hasn't
> been *control* or anything that they can gain from.
>
> And we all can get busy. I can vouch for the fact that none have been
> intentionally held back.
>
> Srikanth L wrote internally earlier today requesting a review of this
> setting, and while I'm inclined to saying 'yes' to that, with so much
> happening here - not allowing sock puppets may also seem a good option to
> keep sanity at check.
>
> Having followed several mailing lists of open source projects for more
> than a decade, I always find myself looking at this list I helped create
> and feel regretful when I see the mailing list being misused. Having said
> that, I've not meddled in any way and have let it flow all these years.
> None of the moderators have either.
>
> Some emails get filtered due to technical reasons. For instance, if the
> mailing list is on the CCed list or if the mail is too heavy in size. I
> would request all users of this list to be supportive and co-operative of
> the moderators of this list as they've done a reasonably good job all these
> years giving it their time despite their busy schedule.
>
> And note that If anyone wants to take up the donkey work of moderation, it
> is up for taking. Please do not fight over this, at the least.
>
> Regards,
>
> On 15 September 2014 19:54, ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ) <viswapra...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> With sufficient evidences, as apparent as they seem to be, I must
>> introduce this issue to you all.
>>
>> The India mailing list is controlled by a few people, of whom no one ever
>> was thinking evil. However, it is time to review and see who really
>> controls this mail list!
>>
>> I request all recipients to wake up and ask the same questions:
>>
>> 1. Who all control the mail list and moderate it?
>> 2. What has been the criteria of their selection? How long they should
>> remain as administrators to the list?
>> 3. Why should mails go selectively passed and selectively discarded?
> [...]

                                       ---o0o---

Hi, I am pleased to introduce myself  and happy to inform you that I am a
volunteer for eduladder.com.

Eduladder is a group of teachers, programmers and students who believe
education should be free and accessable for everyone.  We offer a broad
range of learning materials, covering every conceivable subject.

Find this out for yourself by visiting our site and if you wish to be a
part of this movement please visit us at:

http://www.eduladder.com/

Like  us on: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eduladder/384919901583797

You can contact me,  Arun  Webber on: 0091 8147433408 if you wish to find
out more on our system of give and take of learning materials, and become a
part of our global village.  We'd be happy to hear from you.