As I wrote originally, we'd ideally invite people nominated by their
respective communities.  Those communities that have not managed to have a
discussion and come up with nominated delegates will be represented by our
best estimate, based on relevant background (like past service in the EC,
in some cases, or past off-wiki programmatic activity), or on (admittedly
crude) measures such as total edit count.

I have, for example, personally invited the 5 most active editors on
Marathi and Hindi Wikipedia to join us.

   A.