Dhaval, please show a little more maturity and don't resort to dark
insinuations.

Everyone, what Dhaval meant to say was: "I am upset that the Foundation is
only funding domestic travel to this consultation, as that prevents me from
coming (from the UK), despite being one of the nominees of the Gujarati
community."

With that, I sympathize, but I'm afraid that's our decision.

The Gujarati community will still have its voice heard, through the other
nominees.

   A.