My mails are clearly moderated From today only my mail is reaching. I don
know the reason i am just a member from last one year and informed about
this to sowmyan as well as vishwaprabha personally Over phone.But i dont
get any response back  Any how thanks now my mail is reaching well

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Sanket Oswal <sankos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a test mail just to to check whether my mail is being moderated or
> not.
> Moderation is a tough task as intensity level is really high on Indian
> mailing list. Kudos to the volunteers like Hari, Anirudh, Prashanth and
> Srikanth.
>
> Regrads,
> Sanket Oswal.
>
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:59 PM, ansuman <ansum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't believe you thought imp emails being discarded intentionally! :)
>> I understand the intensity level around chapter .. Still?
>>
>> Being a moderator is like inviting spams. I had to remove myself at Odia
>> wiki mailing list. Hard to imagine massive number of spams at this list!!
>> Not an easy task!
>>  On 15-Sep-2014 7:55 pm, "ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ)" <viswapra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> With sufficient evidences, as apparent as they seem to be, I must
>>> introduce this issue to you all.
>>>
>>> The India mailing list is controlled by a few people, of whom no one
>>> ever was thinking evil. However, it is time to review and see who really
>>> controls this mail list!
>>>
>>> I request all recipients to wake up and ask the same questions:
>>>
>>> 1. Who all control the mail list and moderate it?
>>> 2. What has been the criteria of their selection? How long they should
>>> remain as administrators to the list?
>>> 3. Why should mails go selectively passed and selectively discarded?
>>> 4. How come very stale mail messages come after almost a month, just
>>> when they could significantly be more relevant  (or more damaging a
>>> particular positive cause) with a changed /new scenario?
>>>

>>> I propose few more 'acceptable' members are added to the admin list. And
>>> even to get rid of people whom the general community does not probably
>>> trust any more.
>>>
>>> We don't want any more vicious infestations to damage the 'India'
>>> context of Wikimedia cause.
>>>
>>> -Viswam

                                       ---o0o---

Hi, I am pleased to introduce myself  and happy to inform you that I am a
volunteer for eduladder.com.

Eduladder is a group of teachers, programmers and students who believe
education should be free and accessable for everyone.  We offer a broad
range of learning materials, covering every conceivable subject.

Find this out for yourself by visiting our site and if you wish to be a
part of this movement please visit us at:

http://www.eduladder.com/

Like  us on: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eduladder/384919901583797

You can contact me,  Arun  Webber on: 0091 8147433408 if you wish to find
out more on our system of give and take of learning materials, and become a
part of our global village.  We'd be happy to hear from you.