Hoi,
Actually this discussion was firmly outside of any other consideration. It
had nothing to do with CIS nor the Indian chapter. Having to say this, says
something as well.

Apparently there "must" be a relation of everyone between either CIS or the
Indian chapter. I am a Wikimedian, I am most active in Wikidata and I
cooperate happily with anyone who is happy to do his or her part.

As to Indian calendars, I have added a substantial amount of data in
Wikidata related to this subject [1]. This was the reason why I was
included in the conversation in the first place.

I have added a lot of data about many subjects related to India. It is
there for whoever wants it. I do not care if they align themselves with
whatever organisations, I do not care where they are from, I do not care
what language they use. What I do care for is that the data is available
and is fit for sharing in a comprehensible manner.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1]
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2014/01/wikidata-it-is-all-in-perspective.html