Hi Pavanaja,

If the books that are released under CC license contain works of Dr. B.R.
Ambedkar, it is a blunder and we should not support that or publicise it.
Editor of a book doesn't supersede. Copyrights of the original author, in
fact edited versions come under copyright of both, the author and editor
(of the compilation). In this case, though govt. decided to release their
book(s) under CC, Dr. Ambedkar's work still remains under copyright it not
being 60 years since his death.

I would suggest to take good legal advise on this matter before it is too
late.

BR,
Dhaval