Jayanta.
Please go thru my earlier mail. You seem to have conveniently forgotten
that Nikita never renewed her membership on time thus ceasing to be a
member of the chapter, as well as the EC when Moksh and Pranav resigned.
 On 03-Oct-2014 6:42 pm, "Jayanta Nath" <jaya...@wikimedia.in> wrote:

> Extraordinary Circular
>
> Dated: 03/10/2014
>
> During the past several weeks, there has been significant developments and
> major changes in the team of governance of  Wikimedia India Chapter
> (WMIN).  The Executive Committee (EC) effective as of now, would like to
> clarify the sequence of events that unfolded and the remedial steps the EC
> took as and when necessary.
>

>    -
>
>    On August 27th, Moksh at 8:03pm tendered his resignation as the
>    President of WMIN Chapter as well as a member of the Executive Committee.
>    Within minutes, Pranav Curumsey  too sent in his resignation  from the
>    position as an EC member.
>    -
>
>    With this, the number of remaining EC members became 5 (Five).
>    -
>
>    On 30th August, the remaining EC members  immediately put up and
>    passed an emergency Resolution accepting the resignation of both Moksh
>    Juneja and Pranav Curumsey. This resolution was signed for by Jayanta,
>    ViswaPrabha and Nikita. Srikanth signed against this. Karthik did not
>    participate in this resolution.
>    -
>
>    Further, on the same day, another Emergency Resolution was passed to
>    co-opt two new members to fill those two vacancies. By consensus, two
>    senior Chapter members were selected  to be the new EC members. All the
>    then existing EC members viz. Jayanta Nath, ViswaPrabha, Srikanth, Nikita
>    and Karthik  unanimously voted for both these candidates.
>    Radhakrishna Arvapally, a senior Chapter member and former Chairperson
>    of Bangalore SIG was one among them. Due to severe personal engagements,
>    the other person gracefully refused to be an EC Member. Due to privacy
>    concerns, we prefer to conceal his identity.
>    -
>
>    With this, the number of effective EC members became 6.
>    -
>
>    On 31st August, an Emergency Telecon was held. Jayanta Nath was
>    elected as the new President as well as Radhakrishna as the new Secretary
>    and ViswaPrabha as the Treasurer. All the existing EC members (viz.
>    Jayanta, Radhakrishna, ViswaPrabha, Srikanth, Nikita and Karthik) attended
>    this telecon and all of them had voted for the new office bearers
>    unanimously.
>    -
>
>    On 2nd September 2014, there was another Telecon mainly to discuss
>    about the urgent pending matters such as elections, AGM, formation of an
>    advisory committee etc. All the Six EC members (viz. Jayanta, Radhakrishna,
>    ViswaPrabha, Srikanth, Nikita and Karthik) had attended this meeting.
>    -
>
>    Soon after this meeting was over, Srikant submitted his resignation.
>    With this, the number of effective EC members fell back to 5 (five). This
>    necessitated the co-opting of two more members to the board of directors.
>    -

> [...]
  • [Wikimediaindia-l]... Jayanta Nath
    • Re: [Wikimedi... Srikanth Ramakrishnan
      • Re: [Wiki... Vikram Vincent
        • Re: [... Srikanth Ramakrishnan
          • R... Vikram Vincent
            • ... Srikanth Ramakrishnan