On Monday 06 October 2014 10:24 AM, Pranav Curumsey wrote:
This is wonderful.

Thanks, Pranav.

Will you also be getting some audio examples uploaded to Commons? I am glad your team has taken up the cause of Indian classical on Wikipedia and look forward to more in this sphere in the coming months.

We have managed to get this resource, thanks to Dr. Tejaswini's (A2K Advisor) efforts. In her individual capacity she is doing research on Hindustani music and I am sure that she will be able to source some good recordings, historical images and videos and upload them on to commons and also build an interest group that works on improving relevant articles on Wikipedia.

She has committed to getting more content donated from the Hindustani music world. Let's hope that everyone of her effort becomes successful. It will be great, if you are any other Wikimedian interested in Hindustani music collaborates with her in these efforts. Please feel free to write to her off the list.

Cheers,
Vishnu